Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Am Here!

I'm sorry to everyone I agreed to call or text tonight, but I have almost no connection to the outside world. There's no way for me to make phone calls right now and the only messenger I can sign into is AIM. But the important thing is I am here and settled in and safe! I hope you all check this before you start freaking out and worrying about me. If you do see this, please spread the word that I'm fine - I agreed to call/text Mom, Craig, and Alex. I will try to pop this stupid bubble of isolation tomorrow.

1 comment:

Galapagosgal said...

Welcome to Quito, your school is right around the corner from me. Make use of the internet cafes here. Your cell phone most likely wont work here. If you need one Porta seems to be working for most people. (Movistar also seems to work as well) I am here for another week and then off the the Amizon. You will be busy this week, but if you do find a free night I would be willing to meet you in the Merriscul (there is a great bar there...) Anyway, good luck this week, let me know if you need anything!
~F