Saturday, January 12, 2008

Contact Info

I'm making the bold assumption that some of you back home may actually want to contact me. Crazy, I know. So your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to put some of the following to use so I don't get too lonely!

IM me!
AIM screen name: AceExMachina
MSN address: spacedoutrocker6936@hotmail.com

Email me!
kskipper@ksc.mailcruiser.com

Skype me!
Download and install Skype (http://www.skype.com/) to be able to make free phone calls to me. My Skype name is Katherine Skipper, or you can search my username: kskipper88.

Send me snail mail (for those who still know what it is)!
Katherine Skipper
c/o Mancero
ParĂ­s # 747 y Luis Pasteur
Jipijapa, Quito
ECUADOR

1 comment:

Eselb86 said...

Hey there! Thanks for inspiring me to use blogspot :) I'll definitely be seeing what's going on with you as well. Have a safe flight!